Cool Spring



0 Kommentare

My friend, or to be precise my photographer Anika and I decided to go to the "Kurfürstliches Palais" (I don't know the English name for it) in Trier. It is known for it's beautiful garden and building which you can see on the back of the pictures. I think my outfit that includes pink color shades, black and gold fits perfectly to the location. I like wearing dresses and skirts. They are so comfortable but I'm a person who gets a cold very easily so wearing those black tights makes the outfit for a sunny but cool spring complete :) To be honest, it was very cold while taking those pictures even though the sun was shining all day long but luckily i brought a coat, just in case... So what do you think about my outfit? 





H&M

RayBan

ZARA







0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

newer post