Lady Date



0 Kommentare



Here we go with a special outfit that I made by myself and I'm so excited to show you that ! As you might know I'm currently attending a fashion design school and we started to learn how to sew a skirt a while ago. I was able to buy a nice golden fabric from our school and I honestly just love the result.

As for the belt I used imitation leather (and other stuff). It's specially made for our fashion show on 14th July but there's still something missing which will only be revealed after the event ;).

The only part I didn't do by myself was the cute white blouse that was sewed by my aunt a couple of years ago.

If you want to see the outfit I designed for the fashion show, keep following my blog ;)






My friend and I went to Luxembourg for our shooting and besides working on the blog we enjoyed our day by shopping and having lunch at the Auchan Mall. 

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

newer post older post