Black and White : Part I



0 Kommentare



First of all I'm so sorry that I couldn't upload any posts for the past  2-3 weeks but I'll work harder to keep you up to date! 

Back to the reason why I'm here:

I loved this dress from the moment I saw that at the H&M store so I just bought one without hesitation and trying on. 
It has two splits at the front side of the lower part which is pretty cool - especially on hot days, so your lower body can get some fresh air ;P. But the best thing about this dress is that you can even wear it on normal days like going shopping or just having ice cream. When me and my friend walked to the location for our Black and White shooting I only wore this dress with my favourite sandals from Deichmann and it was so comfy ! What do you prefer, heels or sandals for this dress? Leave a comment below ;)





nearly forgot to mention the leather neckband 





0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

newer post older post