Move



0 Kommentare

Holla ! so This will be a short post about yesterday's fashion show held by young students at college for fashion design in Trier

Each student who will receive their Bachelor's or Master's degree this year showed a short collection which consist of about 5 different outfits. Not only their thesis were shown but also a collection of their previous projects.  They'd done a great job - from designing and sewing to organising the whole event.

Big thanks to everyone who worked for today's show, thanks for Lacoste that gave us those cute gifts and of course to all the sponsors who made this evening possible.

It was my first time beeing on a fashion show and I must say that I enjoyed it, especially because of the perfect seat in the front row that i got ;)

For more pictures please visit their facebook page

And please follow me on instagram if you want to know what I am doing beside blogging :)


0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

newer post older post