Metamorphosis



1 Kommentare
Hey guys! I'm so excited to finally show you my two dresses I designed for the fashion show at school that is held once a year! This year's big topic is "Metamorphosis" which is another word for transformation. Weeks before the show, students build up groups with a "picture" about this topic.

Thankfully I was able to work with a bunch of students who are really talented and hard working and also endured listening to me :P Even though we where pushed for time (had to organize and sew everything in just 2 weeks) but at the end it was super fun and also a good experience.
As you can see on the first picture our designs were inspirated by gods/goddess.

Photo by Dietmar Schmitt


Photo by Dietmar Schmitt


some girls are missing :(

Photo by Dietmar Schmitt


Photo by Dietmar Schmitt


1 Kommentare:

Ly at: 20. Juli 2013 um 04:35 hat gesagt…

Beautiful pictures! :))
I like your style :)

Kisses, Ly
City Talk

Kommentar veröffentlichen

newer post older post